ACM Advances in Financial Technologies - AFT 2023
The fifth ACM conference on Advances in Financial Technologies (AFT’23) is a premier venue for presenting the latest developments in technologies related to novel financial infrastructure such as cryptocurrencies and their applications, blockchains, and exchanges.
Papers may present advances in the theory, design, implementation, analysis, verification, or empirical evaluation and measurement of relevant systems.
The AFT 2023 conference is currently planned as an in-person meeting (with the potential for a hybrid component).
Visa Support Letter Requests
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. They can, however, usually issue visa support letters to attendees, as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for. Only accepted authors may request a visa support letter prior to registering for the conference. Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
For comments and questions please email email@example.com
AFT'23 is in cooperation with IACR.