AFT 19 will feature selected tutorials, covering research subjects in the scope of the conference. For details on topics relevant for AFT 19 see the Call for Papers.
Experts in the domains covered by AFT are invited to share their expertise with the community by submitting proposals for tutorials. Tutorials can be short (1.5h) or long (3h); this includes the time for questions.
A tutorial proposal should be at most three (3) pages in length in one-column format using a 11pt font size. It should include the following information:
- The title of the tutorial;
- An abstract of the tutorial content;
- A brief statement of the relevance of the tutorial to AFT;
- The name(s), e-mail address(es) and affiliation(s) of the presenter(s);
- The biography and relevant publications of the presenter(s); and
- When applicable, if and where the tutorial has already been given in the past.
Tutorial proposals must be sent by email directly to the tutorial chair, Christian Cachin, in PDF format via: firstname.lastname@example.org, until 31 July 2019.
The selection will be based on a combination of interest in content from the perspective and the topics of AFT, the timeliness and the potential to attract or establish new communities, and the proposed organization.
Tutorial selection committee
- Christian Cachin (chair)
Summary and schedule
Send submissions by email to: email@example.com
Submission deadline: 31 July 2019
Notifications: 11 August 2019
Conference: 21-23 October 2019